If you agree it's time to put the high design in recline, prepare to be impressed with this power reclining loveseat in chocolate brown. Equipped with everything from a power adjustable headrest and USB charging ports, to hidden stainless steel cup holders and chic padded armrests, it's the clear winner for contemporary style and comfort. Ultra-cool vertical channel stitching, jumbo contrast stitching and a pad-on-pad arm design put this power reclining loveseat in a class by itself.
- Dual-sided recliner
- One-touch power control with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and USB plug-in
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- 42" high back
- Storage console with 2 hidden stainless steel cup holders and built-in wood-tone tabletop
- Stainless steel cup holder on each armrest
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Team Time Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||76''W x 40''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.